[lro] Parts delivery from Upstate NY to Central MA

From: K Peter (petermk1973@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 15:12:14 EST

    Hi All, I recently had donated to me four very heavy
    leaf springs and a used gas tank. Since they are soo
    heavy I may have trouble shipping + the gas tank. They
    are sitting in upstate NY. By any chance is anyone
    traveling to MA or even Albany in the next couple of
    weeks?

    Thanks, Peter Kaskan
    Living in Nashville,
    Rovering in MA