Re: [lro] Offtopic: For sale on ebay

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 09:20:32 EST

    --- John Cranfield <john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

    > Ah.. so you just invested heavily in Sawzall Inc.

    Porter-Cable? I wish. Handiest damn bit of destructive
    equipment I've ever owned. Cuts almost as fast as a torch
    and doesn't tend to light things on fire.

    Also, usable in tight quarters....

    > If one Sawzall operated by one man can cut an inch a
    > minute how many
    > hamburgers will a party of 10 eat at -10 degrees C.?

    How many cows do you own? 8*)

     aj"More than makes trhe job practical, I have no doubt..."r

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com