Re: [lro] Tires, gearshifts and ether.

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 14:02:50 EST

    >--- Jean-Leon Morin <offroaddesign@softhome.net> wrote:
    >>I think a 45
    >> gallon drum
    >
    >SPeaking of drums, where do folks go to get their hands on
    >removable-head plastic drums?

    I go to this guy who has a yard full of drums of all sorts. I don't
    know where he gets them. Tightening environmental rules have limited
    the legal ways to dispose of drums, which means they tend to get
    reused more, so they're not so easy to get ahold of. Look in your
    yellow pages under "barrels", and see what you find.