Re: [lro] Tires, gearshifts and ether.

From: Sam Teuton (teuton01@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 12:35:37 EST

    Doesn't sound like a bit of fun. A broken gearshifter
    was my first Series experience, about an hour after I
    bought the truck. Can't say I have any experience in
    the snow department however. The coldest it's been in
    my part of Texas this winter is about 42F.

    --- Jean-Leon Morin <offroaddesign@softhome.net>