Re: [lro] Gasflowing

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 09:40:43 EST

    Okay, if Gasflowing = porting, then I suspect there are no specs one could
    give a local person to do the job is there? I was simply thinking that
    anyone could carefully smooth things out themselves (round sharp corners,
    etc.) but a good porting job is much different. If ACR and Turner have a
    'system' it couldn't really be duplicated could it? While I know there are
    many shops around that will port my head they know about top end rather than
    keeping the power as low as possible. I have a spare head to play with...
    any suggestions?

    Kirk