Re: [lro] Disc Brakes for Series trucks

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 11:58:35 EST

    They will fit inside a stock Series Wheel as well. I am having a set fitted right
    now by Timm. Once fitted and I have driven it a bit, I will let you know how good
    they are. What was removed was standard drums from a Series IIa which had all new
    parts and worked quite well. I am assured that with the discs, it will stop far
    better and even hold when going backwards!
    Kind regards,
    Mark