Re: [lro] rochester surge motor mounts

From: David Blair (daveblair@bcnewsgroup.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 12:23:05 EST

    A word of caution. After changing motor mounts, check your throttle linkage
    before starting up. With all the moving parts and the fact that you have to
    jack the engine up a ways to replace the mount, sometimes the linkage gets
    jammed -- or worse, will jam when you give it full revs. Bad enough feeling
    when you're in your driveway, but even worse in traffic.

    No need to ask how I know this...

    Dave Blair