RE: [lro] Steering

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 12:23:10 EST

    'scuse me, I'm going to head to the hardware store and ask for some wedging
    washers :)

    Nuts. My frame is POR-d and the relay is slathered in antisieze. So the
    rustlock is not liable to happen. I guess I'd better lock that collar down.
    Maybe I'll just weld it on. Grinding off some spot welds in the future is
    going to be easier than having to deal with more broken bolts.

    Keith