Re: [lro] Re:(from long ago)3 leafs too stiff

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 00:21:03 EST

    I take it you meant New Years 2003, or else you were psychic. Great
    photos, makes me wish I was closer to Moab. Not that I have much time...
    At least all the close trails are fairly snow free, although we sure
    need the moisture. I don't have my new pictures up yet, but maybe soon
    as it will be cold this weekend so I won't want to work on the Rover.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser