RE: [lro] Oil or Grease or...

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 17:23:31 EST

    Ya know, I think he did mention differentials too... It sounds like
    complete Horse Manure to me too. He claimed it solved leaks in swivels, as
    well. He looked me in the eye and told me he'd always done this. I
    wouldn't let him touch my trucks if one of them was burning on his lawn.
    He's into headers and powdercoating too.

    I guess I wondered if maybe ATF was backward compatible to gear oil, but too
    expensive for low-tech "agricultural" applications.

    thanks
    Todd