Re: [lro] Replacement for SIII heater fan

From: Harald Hansen (harald74@online.no)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 01:12:21 EST

    At 20:45 30.12.02 -0500, David Scheidt wrote:
    [about my dead heater fan]

    >Do you have self-service breakers where you are? The sort where you
    >can wander around and find one that fits and then yank it yourself?
    >That's probably the easiest thing to do.

    Seems like one from an old style VW Polo will fit fairly well:
    http://www.spodesabode.com/content/article/heatercore/print
    http://nw.rhocar.org.uk/poloheater.htm

    I'll see if I can find one locally tomorrow.

    Thanks for the help and the offers I received, guys!

    Harald

    --
    Harald Hansen                           #========#            1975
    SW engineer, strategy gamer, LR owner   |___|__|__\___     Land Rover