[lro] Replacement for SIII heater fan

From: Harald Hansen (harald74@online.no)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 09:12:18 EST

    It seems my heater fan gave up the ghost today. Only reasonable since it's
    -15C outside... Anyway, does somebody know of a suitable replacement from
    a breaker, preferably from a European or Japanese car? (We don't get many
    American cars in Norway, though my father's got a '50 Buick and a 72 (?)
    Ford Galaxie).

    Harald

    --
    Harald Hansen                           #========#            1975
    SW engineer, strategy gamer, LR owner   |___|__|__\___     Land Rover