[lro] Re: BK PUB BADGE YIPEE

From: T&S Bennett (apg@bigfoot.com.au)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 09:17:02 EST

    Yipee! We arrived home tonight to find postman collapsed on front lawn
    suffering hiatus hernia caused by hauling brilliant and solid Bloody
    Knuckles Pub badges to our mailbox from the Canberra GPO. We told him he
    should use a Land Rover in future.
    Can we claim honour of being first Downunder BKP badge recipients at
    17:00hrs, December 30, 2002?
    Great work Rich Willliams and Keith Tanner. Mighty packaging. Wonderful pic
    of Rich's Rover on front. It's mounted up there with our Christmas cards.
    Impressed our friends from Virginia Beach. Newspaper from Seattle also
    welcome, but confusing. Maybe we should re-read upside down. Visiting
    Virginia Beach contingent said not to worry, we had to visit Seattle to
    understand.
    Note: We are the officially certified - not that way - 111th and 112th
    Bloody Knuckle Pub members, LRO Group. Pix of our mounted badges available
    off list to all who ask. Whoopee! Now, just let those snooty Disco and
    Rangie drivers try to figure out what the badges on our Series grilles mean!
    Only problem is if we wanted to mount one on the Series 3, would the plastic
    'grille' support the weight of the badge!
    Great job guys. We're happy, very happy. Much much better even than we'd
    imagined - and Solange is an artist, designer and art teacher. I mean, she
    has good imagination. but the BKP badges have supassed our expectations.
    Happy New Year all you LRO guys, blokes, chaps, chapesses and sheilas!

    Theodore Ted and Solange
    Series 2As and Series 3
    Canberra_OZTRALIA