[lro] AB page & steering relays

From: John Rayl (jrayl@finelinegraphics.com)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 07:51:25 EST

    FWIW, I'm using Mozilla 1.2.1 and can view the entire site without problems.
    I did find the search a little strange, had the same problems as Mr. Grice,
    but it's the same with IE5. I've also had the same search weirdness on the
    RN site, too.

    Rover related part: Can anyone tell me about the plate at the bottom of the
    steering relay with 4 bolts? Is this attached to the relay itself? My Green
    Bible shows it as some sort of collar, but I can't get it off the frame
    without prying, which bends it, and I don't want to destroy it. I already
    had to cut off the bolt heads, as the PO thoughtfully rounded them over for
    me! I may have to cut the relay from the old frame, as it has resisted every
    other attempt to remove it nicely.

    Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year!
    John Rayl
    1967 IIa 88" (all in pieces now)
    1967 Volvo 122 wagon
    1985 Saab 900S