Re: [lro] New AB Website

From: M. T. (mmglass@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 14:46:36 EST

    I got to browse through the site <http://www.roverparts.com> with Netscape
    (version 4.76) just fine. I haven't tried the order system but didn't have any
    problems using search or navigating any of the links. I also tried the site
    using Opera and it worked fine with that too. If you haven't tried Opera, it's
    a very good browser. I'm using the free version of 6.04. It allows you to have
    a lot of control over how it performs, including refusing pop-up windows. I
    did not try using IE with the AB website.

    Cheers,
    Mike
    '66 Hybrid Coiler 109" SW
    '95 County LWB