Re: [lro] New AB Website

From: Richard Joltes (djoltes@attglobal.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 11:55:49 EST

    Developing a commercial web site solely based on M$IE, IIS, and
    Frontpage is a bad idea, though interestingly I can't see any of
    the usual moronic Microshite-generated tags. But the site won't
    even work with Netscrape! Eric, you might want to run the pages
    through the HTML validator at http://validator.w3.org (though the
    whole w3.org site appears to be having problems right now) to see
    where the problems are.

    cheers,

    dj
    1974 SIII Airportable, 'Smudger'