[lro] Paints, was Painting with DuPont

From: Solihull@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 17:43:53 EST

    In a message dated 12/20/02 13:53:39, hillman88@telus.net writes:

    << isn't PPG an industrial coating much harder >>

    I had the fortune of bumping into a fellow (or rather, he into me) in traffic
    the other day. He was soooooo glad I didn't see the need to call the law, he
    paid for the Peugeot's right tail lamp assembly and is mixing me up a gallon
    each of Marine Blue and Sandglow in Urethane acrylic with the necessary
    additives. PPG makes all kinds of paints, that's who he works for. I chose
    Urethane cos its durable and single stage cos I think clear coat is way
    overrated.
    Cheers!
    John Dillingham
    Vintage Rover Service
    Canton, Georgia
    93 Eurovan 'Red Bettie'
    88 Range Rover 'Periwinkle'
    85 Range Rover 'Hyacinth'
    68 Land Rover 88 (project, for sale)
    72 Land Rover 88 'Old 502
    72 Land Rover 88 'Nell'
    82 Isuzu Imark diesel 'baby deezle'
    60 Ex MOD series II SWB RHD
    75 Ex MOD 101 forward control troop transport