Re: [lro] Re: Pictures of MY new truck

From: N Forbes (forbesn@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 23:48:39 EST

Marin, your post reminds me of how surprising and refreshing it was to see
Ferrari's response to the September 11th events. What you'd expect,
especially in North America, is for all the sponsors to get as much coverage
showing their concern and sympathy as possible. What did Ferrari do? The
stripped their cars of all decals for the next race. They ran as plain red
cars. I can't recall, but I don't think they even said Ferrari on them. I
was very surprised, but it impressed me.

Anyway, a bit OT.

later,
Niall - waiting for Australia 2003