Re: [lro] Shope Vacs

From: Con (seitl@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 08:28:58 EST

    N Forbes wrote:

    > Anyone have any tips on buying a shop vac? Thinking of just picking up a
    > Rigid from Home Depot but thought you lot might have some opinions on the
    > matter.

    Hey Niall;
          Guess it depends on what you want it to do. I've got the big Sears one,
    pretty "sucky", but a bit awkward to use if trying to get into the car with
    it to clean, ( hose is kinda big ) I also have a real neat little one, very
    "sucky" for its size, cost 37 bucks from Crappy Trash, the boys use it just
    about every time they come home. First they dump their trash outta their
    cars, vacuum their cars, stock up on oil, w/w fluids, armour-all, maybe a new
    pair of gloves or another socket to complement the ones they already have,
    then come in and see what's for eats, clean out the fridge, turn on all the
    lights and turn the heat up and leave.......I'm ranting
    here...........Sometimes it looks like they use the shop vac in the fridge
    too.

    Con Seitl
    1973 III 88 "Pig"
    1991 RR "hers"