Re: [lro] Measuring rims

From: David Blair (daveblair@bcnewsgroup.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 10:39:10 EST

    Then definitely the defender wheels make a considerable difference, but
    depends on what your original wheels are. 109s came out with a deeper offset
    wheel than the 88 so your biggest benefit is going to be if you're starting
    with a stock 88 wheel. Otherwise you may have to find something with a
    deeper offset from a jobber. Not very likely over here in Vancouver, except
    for Wise Owl, who may import wheels from the other side of the pond...

    Dave