Re: [lro] Re: LRO Tires

From: Bob & Sue Bernard (bobnsueb@saber.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 10:30:40 EST

    Hi,
    Dick Cepek'sWheels were made by Taylor Wheels in L.A. (I think Carson Ca).
    Even though Cepek doesn't do the wheel offer anymore (that I've seen)
    Taylor is still in business and will make what you want. A number of years
    ago, I had them make a spare for my 88. When I called up, the person who
    answered the phone was the owner, and he knew the Series land rover offsets
    and bolt hole diameter off the top of his head.

    Bob B