[lro] Re: LRO Tires

From: Lemurstew@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 10:21:16 EST

         I have some factory 15x8 steel rims and I have seen several other sets
    of them. There were also some 16x7 and even 16x18 rims available through
    land rover dealerships in the 60s but manufactured by Dick Cepek; I have
    some period literature featuring these rims and have seen a few sets fitted
    to trucks.
    -Regards
    -Ike Goss