[lro] Tire Q's

From: Sam Teuton (teuton01@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 00:58:55 EST

    New subject line here...What is the max tire size
    anyone is running or has seen run on a stock
    suspension Series? Also, Ideal size? I found a great
    deal on some 32x11.50's here in town. I don't think
    the height will be a prob., just worried about the
    width. Also does anyone know if the series bolt
    pattern is the same as any domestic vehicle? Are all
    Rover lug patterns the same spacing? So many
    questions, so little time...
    Sam
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com