Re: [lro] Major Surgery

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 10:40:57 EST

    > The G4 is going to be in Moab in April.

    April? Hmmmm This upcoming March marks the 25th anniversary of me
    purchasing the Green Rover and towing her home (The only time I have
    had to tow her so far, knock on birmabright... Winch pulls do not
    count). I really should do something and I have not been to Moab since
    last Easter week...

    I'll have to give this some thought.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
      http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    A member of the internet community since 1985.