Re: [lro] 80 MPH

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 13:33:51 EST

    On 12/14/02 3:30 AM, "Phil Norris" <pr.norris@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    > Never bothered my defender mirrors.... :~))
    > Can they be tightened, maybe?

    Mine too. They stayed out at 85-90, but that was a brief, once in a lifetime
    event, long ago. Downhill, middle of nowhere, northern nevada.

    I've had the mounting screws loosen, and had to tighten up the pivot between
    mirror and arm, but the arm's detents always feel strong and positive.
    There's a little black cap on the inner end of the mirror arm, maybe in
    there there's an adjustment?

    --pat.