Re: [lro] Tyres

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 12:08:41 EST

    On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 06:52 AM, Garrick Olsen wrote:
    > If I can't find them cheaper, I might try for BFG MT's. They are on
    > the GREEN ROVER, for Pete's sake.

    That's only because it is the best all around compromise tyre that I
    have tried to date and I can get 60+ thousand miles out of a set.

    The Green Rover had a set of Michelin XZL tyres on her when I purchased
    her. I couldn't get them off fast enough. Talk about being squirrely
    on wet pavement!

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937