[lro] Free Lightweight Frame

From: brodie Pedersen (brodie_pedersen@yahoo.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 20:47:32 EST

    Hi everyone,

    I have a Lightweight frame which needs a new home and
    a new rear x-member. It is pretty solid overall but is
    also missing it's drop out x-member. It is FREE to a
    good home. I plan to park my pick-up truck where it
    is sitting for the winter so it will need to go ASAP.
     I am not interested in shipping it or transporting
    it.

    Cheers,

    Brodie

    Horseshoe Bay, Vancouver, B.C. CanadaB+