Re: [lro] What the.....?

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 14:06:33 EST

    --- Tom Proctor <t_proctor@daido.net> wrote:

    > Alan J. Richer wrote:
    >
    > > I have this argument with my emissions testing
    > > station every time I bring in an RR to be checked.
    >
    > How do you convice the state personel, or do you do you
    > have the
    > inspection at a private gaarge?

    They have inspections done at a private garage, and the
    personnel there know me - and don't argue when I tell them
    to do things a certain way. I'm the "Rover Freak" and they
    rightrly assume that I know my cars better than they do...

            aj"They find Miss J amusing...."r

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com