Re: [lro] TD5 and canopy

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 19:51:47 EST

    As to the canopy, we're probably talking about the same thing, but the
    body of the top didn't look like crinkled aluminum foil, but seemed very
    smooth with a dull aluminum finish. The strengthening ribs are vertical-
    higher than they are wide. I thought it was a very nice, functional design,

    and it certainly looks very strong, although I have no way of knowing
    if it really is. But they sure are popular among the farm set. Are they
    expensive?

    They are strong and long lasting, and I think that they are priced like the US
    equivalent, $600 or 400 quid or so.