Re: [lro] Movie that started biodiesel thread

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 10:31:40 EST

    "John M. Baker" wrote:

    > I remembered the movie about the schoolbus too. I looked >
    it up on the Internet Movie Database--

    Thanks for looking that up. This actually spilled into a
    discussion after work on Tuesday, where some thought the
    lead was Steve McQeen, and some thought Spenser Tracy was in
    the film. One or two people at the pub, as it turns out,
    had correctly put Catherine Ross in the movie.

    Bryan