Re: [lro] Fuel Switch

From: LAWRENCE SMITH (lodelane@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 11:03:50 EST

    I am using a Steve Parker kit to install a Peugeot diesel in my 88. It
    has dual tanks also. In the instructions with the kit, Parker says to
    choose one tank as the "primary" tank and run the return to it. Start
    off using this tank and when empty, switch to your "secondary" tank.
    The return line will continue pumping fuel to the "primary" while
    the "secondary" is in use. You will end up with about a gallon of
    returned fuel in the "primary" when you get ready to refuel. Then all
    you have to remember to do is switch back after fuelling.

    Larry Smith
    Chester, VA