Re: [lro] Update on the "Aardvark"

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 00:58:12 EST

    Another solution:

        Remove the distrubutor cap and rotor.
        Remove the contact base plate.
        Remove the screw in the top of the distributor shaft.

        Remove the distributor cam by disengaging the advance
    springs and pulling it off the shaft.
        Replace the distributor cam 180 degrees from the
    position it occupied.
        Re-engage the advance springs.
        Replace the screw and base plate.
        Replace the rotor and cap...