Re: [lro] Biodiesel

From: Nick Danger (nick@hackermonkey.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 15:37:40 EST

    On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 14:16, Frank Elson wrote:

    > It's something I'm very keen on in the UK. The gov should be lowering the
    > rate of tax on bio fuels as per a European Union directive, but haven't
    > done...

    I did some web research on the matter and I think its a good idea. Only
    my Rover isnt desiel to start with and from what I've been reading on
    this list, the desiel 6 isnt widely liked. So what opportunity would
    there be? Change engines completely?

    Keep in mind Im not a welder/fabricater, just a good instruction
    follower.

    -Nick