Re: [lro] Free rear 88 Tub

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 13:43:43 EST

    Zack,
        You can have it if you want it. Call me on Sunday at home on 530
    677 3453 I will be off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. There is some other
    stuff too that you can have if you want. You are the most local of
    anyone who wants it. Come on up. You can see what good se I put your
    brake pedal to in my Yellow Landy while you are here. The mobile is 530
    306 5355.
    Kind regards,
    Mark