[lro] Engine Miss

From: Charles Vanevenhoven (poko@otn.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 00:44:57 EST

    My 2.25 petrol SIIA is experiencing a new miss when accelerating in any
    gear. When it reaches normal speed it smoothes out and runs fine. This
    just happened. Any comments? Perhaps carburetion(e or a? don't really
    know or care at this point it's late and Jimi is going to Mexico) At any
    rate, I'm gonna try the screw (the mix adjust on my Zenith), all the way
    in, then out 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 turns. My guess is fuel, any comments on
    timing (I have a petronix electronic ignition, been working great).
    Thanks,
    Chuck