RE: [lro] fuel pump

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 18:36:21 EST

    >--- Todd Schlemmer <nullman@centurytel.net> wrote:
    >

    >> Does this also apply to the Italian Stallion (weber)?
    >
    >Heeheehee more like Italian goat....
    >
    >No, shouldn't.

    The 32/36 does have a leakage problem, or at least it can. Mine had
    one, but I didn't figure out what caused it, and a rebuild solved it,
    or at least made it not noticable. I did have an electric fuel pump,
    which meant I didn't have to crank to refill the bowl, just wait a
    few seconds for the pump noise to change.
    I'd been considering an electric fuel pump on the 109 for the same
    reason. I'm scared of messing with the solex.

    David