RE: [lro] RE:Howling noise when driving

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 12:14:35 EST

    When I first got the Rangie, it too howled. I set out to adjust the r/p
    clearance then discovered the pinion nut was loose with a sheared cotter
    pin. Tightened and replaced pin and howling was gone. Much easier than
    pulling the whole diff and I avoided shipfitters too.

    Irma, bring out the Sheep Dip and pour a dram for the lads.