Re: [lro] Uneven pad wear

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 21:56:07 EST

I have the same problem with my 93 Rangie. The book says when the pistons stick
in the calipers you are supposed to replace them... Yeah, Right!!! I'm going to
free them up by holding the free piston with a C-clamp while I force the stuck
ones out with hydraulic pressure. Then I will clean up the bores and replace
the seals. If they leak after that I'll look for some used calipers. This is
all contingent on RN clearing their back order for my brake kits.

Bill Lawrence