Re: [lro] Need a good title/bulkhead plates...

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 09:41:34 EST

    On Friday, November 22, 2002, at 11:52 PM, Paul Archibald wrote:
    >> Well, no. It's not. It's not legal to swap
    >> the number plates. In
    >> some states, it's not legal to remove them even
    >> for restoration.

    > oh! then I was just theorizing....yeah! ;-)
    > anon.

    Carefull about that theorizing boy.

    Once Bush's homeland security troops get their new black uniforms and
    their software up and running they plan to analyze our emails for any
    possible wrong doing. Type the wrong thing and you may find yourself
    on a military base in Cuba trying to explain how swapping vin plates is
    not a threat to homeland security.

    I used to think Republicans were the staunch guardians of individual
    freedoms.