RE: [lro] The "Aardvark" is Hors De Combat!

From: artbitt@netscape.net
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 08:08:07 EST

    I plan on starting tearing the 'Vark down tommorow, and will be taking pictures and posting them as the job progresses.

    Luckily (as I think I mentioned) I have a freshly rebuilt engine stiing in the back of mmy gunshop. Last summer when the gunsmithing buisness was slow, my partner and I fitted new pistons, rings, bearing and all; it's even sporting a fresh coat of paint!

    It's a SII engine so will be period correct for the 'Vark; not that I'm a stickler for originality!

    More to come!

    Pat wrote

    Art, this is just the "Lurker's Phenomenon" coming into play:

    "The less you post, the more likely that something big will happen to compel
    you to post to the list..."

    Now you know to keep posting regularly about your engine swap so all goes
    well with it... Right?

    So that's why my trannie went "tits up". I was unsubbed at the time. Won't
    do that again :-0

    --
    Art Bitterman
    1960 SII "Aardvark"