Re: [lro] Wiper arms

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 12:45:51 EST

    --- David Scheidt <dmschei@attglobal.net> wrote:

    > I meant 10" wiper blades, not arms. I don't know what
    > the stock arm
    > length is, but the stock blade is 10", often replaced
    > with an 11"
    > one, as they're easier to find, and do just fit.

    If you go w/11" blades, bevel the wiping edge in a bit with
    a razor blade. THis way, it runs into nothing and you clean
    every square millimeter of the windshield you can.

                   ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com