[lro] Redoing engines etc.

From: David Hope (davidjhope@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 05:24:00 EST

    I agree with the answer that you can avoid going too
    deep into a project if you let someone else do thw
    work.

    By conincidence I posted to the list two weeks ago
    about the deteriorating engine power that I felt was
    adding to my generally poor performance in RTVs here
    in England.

    Having checked the obvious things, I am today getting
    a Turner cylinder head installed and o their
    recommendation swapping the Weber for a rebuilt Zenith
    from Greentree Engineering.

    I wait with trepidation to see if it will make any
    difference. I will report back to the list...

    David Hope
    64 SWB
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com