RE: [lro] Welding Galvanized Metal Safely

From: Vel Natarajan (vel.natarajan@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 19:43:16 EST

    Here's the email blurb I got from ZRC when requesting info on a local
    dealer. I will probably use this as I can't seem to find anyone in Chicago
    who will do batches of galvanizing less than 300 lbs at a time...

    Rgds,
    Vel

    --
    Vel Natarajan
    '65 SIIA 88

    Thank you for your interest in ZRC's galvanizing compound, the zinc rich compound you can specify and use with confidence.

    ZRC is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories as the equivalent of hot dip galvanizing in preventing rust and rust creepage.

    ZRC contains 95% zinc in the dried film.

    ZRC's single component design and unique formulation reduces the chances of application errors associated with inorganic zinc formulas. It is single component and can be applied by brush, roller, spray or aerosol - a high level of performance is achieved without the time constraints, costs or transportation hassles involved with hot dip galvanizing.

    ZRC meets all federal and state regulations pertaining to VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions and is non-hazardous for ground transportation. It is available factory direct or through our world wide network of distributors.

    Available in convenient aerosol spray as well as liquid for easy application by brush, roller or your own spray equipment to avoid time constraints, costs, and transportation hassles involved in hot dip galvanizing.

    ZRC is ISO 9001 certified to assure the highest possible quality consistently.

    Available in light gray, shiny finish to blend in with hot dip galvanizing and in a medium gray, flat finish.

    Please get back to us for more information about our product line, specific applications, or ordering. We always welcome the opportunity to assist in winning the battle against rust.

    Customer Service Email: info@zrcworldwide.com Tel (U.S.): (800) 831-3275 (781) 319-0400 Fax: (781) 319-0404 Web: www.zrcworldwide.com