Re: [lro] weatherstripping alternatives

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 08:40:08 EST

    Jeffo sez:

    <http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=65531&BQ=jcw2>.

    > Please take some measurements of your own before
    > committing your greenbacks.

    Amusingly enough, that stripping looks just like the
    Hyundai Excel stripping I used on the Sprite. Fit the
    bottom of the doors on Jess fine - never occurred to me to
    try it on the sides.

    That stripping is very high quality and grey/black - suits
    a Rover interior perfectly. It's also a continuous strip
    around the door with no moulded corners so you get the
    benefitr of the whole length...at a few bucks a door piece
    it's also quite inexpensive.

     It's about the only usable bit on the whole useless
    car....

    Need to go do a scrap run this weekend, I see.....8*)

    Thanks, Jeff!

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://webhosting.yahoo.com