Re: [lro] (sad fuel, use thereof)

From: Zaxcoinc@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 00:13:04 EST

    In a message dated 11/11/02 1:21:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, apg4@pinn.net
    writes:

    > Usually, by the time I got the vehicle stopped on the verge, it would be
    > idling sweetly.) I have since burned up all of that tank...anybody want
    > some more 'free' petrol?

    Try pouring the fuel into the tank through a dry chamois. The chamois will
    filter, as well as absorbing the water, in preference to the gas.

    It will only absorb a bit, but it's better than trying to find a way to
    dispose of the wasted fuel. If you think about it, the Rover could run on
    much worse fuel.

    Zack