[lro] my '83 110 FS..

From: jan ben (searover83@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 10:24:47 EST

    Hi all..
    I keep changing my mind back and forth about selling it, depending on if I
    drive it or look at my bank statement..
    In a fit of fear of imminent poverty I put it on eBay last night.. search for
    land rover 110 in ebay auto.. plse spread the word.
    As things improve and Lucent calls me back to work (yeah.. :) I'll build
    myself another one..
    Until then I'm roverless other than for wife's disco.. :(
    cheers
    Jan in NY area