[lro] weatherstripping alternatives

From: brian girasoli (fustogrande@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 01:11:45 EST

    hi all,

    brian's '67 88 checking in from balmy connecticut...

    With the winter approaching I need to put new
    weatherstripping in (I had to remove the old stuff
    during the restoration over the summer). Is there any
    alternative stuff I can use? I took a look at the
    weatherstripping in rover's north and it costs waaaay
    too much than I figure it should.

    What have some of you used as alternatives? I'd be
    very curious to know.

    thanks in advance!
    http://launch.yahoo.com/u2