Re: [lro] Hand Throttle

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 14:12:57 EST

    On 11/10/02 9:04 AM, "Samuel Chapin" <dylnne@earthlink.net> wrote:

    > It's often the case here that a secondary
    > road, at 45mph, is faster than the freeway anyhow.. certainly fewer angry
    > faces to crawl down the road beside.

    That's the same situation here in Honolulu... By the time those folks get
    out of their cars, they're pretty grumpy.

    If only cars had hand throttles they could all set to 25mph then they could
    all surge in together...

    --pat.
    (linguistically, I think this place is the opposite of Wales. They got all
    the consonants, the hawaiians got all the vowels)