Re: [lro] Hand Throttle

From: Samuel Chapin (dylnne@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 14:04:17 EST

    We can maintain a plodding 60mph, under 3000rpm with OD, on the flat with
    the 2 litre diesel thanks. A hill, or wind presents adverse conditions, but
    for almost 30mpg whats the rush? It's often the case here that a secondary
    road, at 45mph, is faster than the freeway anyhow.. certainly fewer angry
    faces to crawl down the road beside.
    S. Chapin