[lro] Kornflake

From: Robert Ries (robert_ries09459@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 09:53:01 EST

    This is the first time I've seen his website. Pretty
    bombastic... I was a bit interested in reading about the
    Safari 4 engine, but after wading thru all the crap claims,
    couldn't find a single piece of info about what is actually done
    to the engine to get the claimed performance. Hmmmmm.....

    Can't wait to get back to england and get Blue Daemon of her
    arse. Sigh....

    =====
    Robert D. Ries
    Somewhere, USA